COMPETITION ARCHITECT, NORWAY
LINK Arkitektur is establishing a competition hub in order to facilitate a culture for creative, architectural development and that we continue to deliver to the highest standards of our craft.
As Scandinavia’s leading architecture firm, one of our strategic moves has been to make our competition process more professional and efficient. To reach this goal we are developing the organization with national competitive teams and a common modus operandi. We are now looking for two competition architects to join the Norwegian team.
As a competition architect you are dedicated to our client’s needs and satisfaction. You have high standards and an ambition to pursue an increased level of quality for the whole team. We are looking for a person who can contribute to the development of our architectural profile through impeccable work and thus contribute to Link’s heightened perception as an attractive partner in competitions. Your area of expertise is in the early stages of projects, problem solving, concept development, architectural history/theory, model making, graphic design and visualization.
Do you want to help build the team that can push the boundaries of our architectural profile?
- Contribute to an increased architectural level throughout the company
- Contribute to the development of our architectural profile
- Contribute to a higher level of quality across all competition teams
- Plan, facilitate and create high level architecture
- Ensure great planning and early phase concept development
- Produce high quality graphics and plan, create and conduct digital presentations
- Create high quality visuals – concepts and images/illustrations
- Establish efficient workflows and co-operation both within the Norwegian competitive team and across all teams
The competitive teams will be led by national competition-managers in each of the three countries and the competition architects will report to their respective national managers.
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Proven concept developer with the ability to operationalize projects
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Expertise in early phase development, problem solving skills, architectural history/theory, model making, graphic design and visualization
- Experience from an international firm is a plus
- Experience from IT-tools such as Rhino, Vray, Sketchup, Archicad, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign and Office.
- Skills within 3DS max, Cinema 4D, After Effects and Premier Pro is a plus
- Creative concept developer who likes to create new solutions
- Team player
- Desire to create value, for both clients and society
- The ability to thrive in a hectic environment
- An exciting Scandinavian firm with colleagues across the region
- Participation in big projects with positive impact on society
- Great opportunities for development
- The opportunity to shape the new competitive team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We would like you to attach your portfolio as an attachment when applying for the position.
Please contact our advisors Thea Kleiven +4747301088 or Øistein Magnussen +4790106060 at Assessit for more information.